New and rapidly changing federal and state employment regulations require ongoing review of the need for changes to policies and practices. Even with compliant practices, organizations may experience inefficiencies in operations by not utilizing best practices. Periodic audit of HR policies, procedures, practices, and programs is critical to minimize risk and drive out operational inefficiency.
Outcomes of a thorough HR audit by an experienced professional:
• Reduce overall litigation risk
• Promote compliance with the law
• Benchmark for competitive advantage
• Ensure fairness and equity in employment practices
• Identify inefficiencies and corrective actions